Craft Beer Franchise in Brazil
From content blog to the largest craft beer store franchise in Brazil, Mestre-Cervejeiro.com has changed the face of beer in a decade.
Defying market beer at every turn, Mestre-Cervejeiro.com Stores are designed to make the culture of beer accessible and more fun. Asking questions is encouraged.
More than places to drink beer; these are places to build communities and deliver beer experiences. With this maverick attitude, Mestre-Cervejeiro.com has created an innovative business model.
All franchise chain are fashionable and planned for sell not just craft beer, but also glassware, books and gifts. More than that: every Mestre-Cervejeiro.com Store hosts meetings and tasting sessions.
The Culture of Beer are promoted through local beers. Customers stumble across refreshing ranges every time.
The Culture of Craft Beer is for everyone
In pursuit of this mission, in the past 17 years, Mestre-Cervejeiro.com has opened 60 locations in 20 of 26 brazilian estates.
From first-timers to seasoned beer experts, whether veteran or virgin; with free tasters, they encourage all customers to try and have awesome time, no matter the stage of their craft beer journey.
Every store around the Brazil has an ever-changing line up of selected breweries, stored and served perfectly.
As a company, the things Mestre-Cervejeiro.com cares most about are its beer, its people and its mission. The brand is proud to work hand-in-hand with amazingly teams and knowledgeable suppliers to run points of experiences where people have an amazing time.
If those are the things you value, then you’re the perfect franchisee for us.
At a Glance
Number of locations: 60
Investment Range: ~USD 30k+liquid funds
- Wiki da Cerveja: Entenda Expressões Frequentes nas Conversas Sobre Cerveja - 22/03/2023
- Mercado de cerveja segue em expansão - 13/02/2023
- Já pensou em fazer um jantar harmonizado no Dia dos Namorados? - 03/06/2022
- Cervejas Sem Glúten: Cada Vez Mais Opções no Mercado - 13/05/2022
- Você sabe a diferença entre cervejas Trapistas e de Abadia? - 23/03/2022
- 10 motivos para investir em franquia de cerveja artesanal em 2022 - 19/02/2022
- Craft Beer Franchise in Brazil - 18/02/2022
- Mestre-Cervejeiro.com Lança Cerveja 8 Lúpulos - 05/01/2022
- Posso Consumir Cerveja no Trabalho? - 21/12/2021
- Regulamento Campanhas Promocionais de Setembro 2021 - 10/09/2021